What is the PF Centro Slab Press™ font?
Centro Slab Press: Specimen Manual PDF
Ever since its first release, Centro Slab has been particularly popular with corporate applications, branding and print media. The new Centro Slab Press version was redesigned with narrower proportions which are better suited for publications such as magazines and newspapers as well as web applications. Centro Slab Press is a very clean and legible typeface even at heavier weights, a characteristic which is not often seen among slab typefaces. This is part due to the fact that Centro Slab Press is not overpowered by clumsy serifs. Instead it incorporates semi-slabs which provide comfortable reading without compromising its modern profile. The italics are narrower than the romans and incorporate beautiful cursive characteristics. More…
Each style consists of 659 glyphs with several opentype features and an extended set of characters which support more that 100 languages such as those based on the Latin, Greek and Cyrillic alphabet.
The family is composed of 16 styles from ExtraThin to UltraBlack along with their italics. All weights were meticulously hinted for excellent display performance on the web.
PF Centro Slab Press™ Font families
The PF Centro Slab Press™ includes the following font families:
- PF Centro Slab Press XThin
- PF Centro Slab Press XThin Italic
- PF Centro Slab Press Thin
- PF Centro Slab Press Thin Italic
- PF Centro Slab Press Light
- PF Centro Slab Press Light Italic
- PF Centro Slab Press Regular
- PF Centro Slab Press Italic
- PF Centro Slab Press Medium
- PF Centro Slab Press Medium Italic
- PF Centro Slab Press Bold
- PF Centro Slab Press Bold Italic
- PF Centro Slab Press Black
- PF Centro Slab Press Black Italic
- PF Centro Slab Press UBlack
- PF Centro Slab Press UBlack Italic
PF Centro Slab Press™ Preview
Here is a preview of how PF Centro Slab Press™ will look. For more previews using your own text as an example, click here.