What is the Paneuropa Nova™ font?
Paneuropa Nova is a geometric, clean and versatile font family inspired by Paneuropa – a very popular XX-century typeface, made by Idzikowski foundry in Poland, 1931. Paneuropa was a remake of Paul Renner’s famous Futura – it was a bit narrower, with different proportions and letter endings. Paneuropa had completely different number and punctuation shapes.
The new version – Paneuropa Nova is completely redrawn, with perfected letter forms, proportions and spacing, additional symbols, weights and italics. More…
Paneuropa Nova’s broad variety of weights makes it suitable for headlines of all sizes, as well as for long and short paragraphs of text. It is excellent for on-screen use, for web applications, user interfaces, as well as for all kind of print purposes, like branding, packaging and editorial design.
Paneuropa Nova consists of 22 fonts – 11 weights and their corresponding italics. It has extended support for latin languages, as well as broad number of OpenType features, such as case sensitive forms, lining, oldstyle and tabular figures, fractions, superscript and subscript, ordinals, currencies and symbols.
Paneuropa Nova™ Font families
The Paneuropa Nova™ font includes the following font families:
- Paneuropa Nova Hairline
- Paneuropa Nova Hairline Italic
- Paneuropa Nova Ultra Thin
- Paneuropa Nova Ultra Thin Italic
- Paneuropa Nova Thin
- Paneuropa Nova Thin Italic
- Paneuropa Nova Extra Light
- Paneuropa Nova Extra Light Italic
- Paneuropa Nova Light
- Paneuropa Nova Light Italic
- Paneuropa Nova Book
- Paneuropa Nova Book Italic
- Paneuropa Nova Regular
- Paneuropa Nova Regular Italic
- Paneuropa Nova Medium
- Paneuropa Nova Medium Italic
- Paneuropa Nova Bold
- Paneuropa Nova Bold Italic
- Paneuropa Nova Extra Bold
- Paneuropa Nova Extra Bold Italic
- Paneuropa Nova Black
- Paneuropa Nova Black Italic
Paneuropa Nova™ Preview
Here is a preview of how Paneuropa Nova™ will look. For more previews using your own text as an example, click here.